Are you tired of looking into the mirror and seeing yellow-brown teeth? Discolored and stained teeth can be really embarrassing. In fact, many people find it very difficult to go out and socialize because of yellowed teeth, but there is no need to worry about this anymore.
Why do teeth discolor?
- You have a diet high in tannins, which are chemicals that discolor teeth
- You are a heavy smoker
- You eat and drink a lot of sugary and fizzy foods and beverages
- You are genetically predisposed to have discolored/stained teeth
- You brush too hard or grind your teeth often and the enamel on your teeth is thinning down, making the yellow dentin visible
- You are on specific medication which is discoloring your teeth
Teeth whitening can help you reverse the staining caused because of the above reasons.
Is teeth whitening the same as teeth cleaning?
No, they’re different procedures. Teeth whitening is a cosmetic treatment intended to restore your teeth’s pearly white appearance. If you want complete teeth cleaning done, just let us know and our specialists will first clean your teeth and then do the whitening.
Results after the treatment
You will be able to see an immediate difference in the appearance of your teeth after the whitening. Your teeth will look significantly brighter and whiter than before. Light stains will have disappeared and darker stains will have reduced in appearance tremendously, becoming barely visible. We will give you customized teeth whitening trays to take home with you, so you can do a follow-up whitening treatment. This will supplement the results of the in-clinic teeth whitening.